Sun (SUN) Crypto Exchange
Instantly exchange Sun at the best SUN exchange rate on ChangeNOW. Free of limits, accounts, and worries. Spend your time and energy on what matters — we’ll handle the rest.
Top cryptocurrencies to exchange with Sun
What Is SUN?
Pioneered by Justin Tron of the TRON Network, SUN (SUN) is a cryptocurrency that was created with the goal to further develop decentralized finance (DeFi) on the blockchain network TRON (TRX). It is a voluntary project which runs on TRON’s TRC-20 token standard.
Trading at almost $8, at the time of this writing, with a 24-hour trading volume of over $50 million USD, with a market cap of almost $37 million USD. It has a circulating supply of 4,581,173 SUN coins and a max. supply of 19,900,730 SUN coins. In a short time of mining SUN already trades on major exchanges like Huobi and Binance.
Profitability seems to be in question as of September 2020, the month of SUN’s launch. According to the whitepaper, developers got privileged “fair” token distribution and did not accept any funding, nor was any SUN reserved for them or TRON team members. This is in contrast to its sister project, TRON, which raised over $70 million in an initial coin offering (ICO) in 2017.
SUN - USD Exchange
As the number of users investing and trading in cryptocurrency assets increases, one of the most viable options available is exchanging SUN to USD. ChangeNOW offers an exchange of SUN/USD along with other options.
SUN Exchange Advantages on ChangeNOW
- ChangeNOW incorporates advanced security measures to safeguard its customer’s cryptocurrency funds. It offers a non-custodial service, so tokens are not directly stored on the exchange.
- You can instantly buy or sell SUN in a few minutes by accessing ChangeNOW from anywhere.
- There are no hidden fees while transacting SUN. Also, users have an option to shuffle between classic and fixed rates to pay minimal transaction fees.
- Users are not required to undergo the process of registration or KYC for transacting SUN.
- ChangeNOW is a limitless exchange that allows its customers to engage in SUN with as low as $2.