The principles outlined in Listing Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) build a framework of coin/token listing/delisting principles and procedures applied by CHN Group LCC.
- “ChangeNOW” (“We”, “Us”) refers to CHN Group LCC.
- “Coin” means any cryptocurrency that has a standalone independent blockchain (Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, etc.).
- “Token” refers to encrypted or digital tokens based on blockchain and cryptography technologies. Token does not have its blockchain, instead, they work on the blockchain of another Coin.
- “Crypto Asset(s)” means a type of asset that can be transferred only and exclusively using blockchain technology, including, but not limited to digital Coins and digital Tokens, and any other digital mediums of exchange.
- “Due Diligence Audit” refers to careful investigation of the complete financial and reputational picture of Crypto Asset before Listing.
- “NOW Token” refers to internal currency issued by CHN Group LCC. It is a utility token, providing holders with a right to use ChangeNOW products and services with special advantages. NOW Tokens are both issued on the Ethereum Network (ERC-20 Standard) and based on the Binance Chain (BEP-2 Standard). You can find more information about NOW Token and NOW Token emission here.
- “Requesting Party” refers to an individual or company that uses ChangeNOW’s Crypto Asset Listing services.
- “Listing” refers to the process of enabling instant exchanges of a cryptocurrency asset on ChangeNOW.
- “Delisting” refers to the removal of an asset from an exchange.
2.1. ChangeNOW has an option to add an asset to the service to make it available for crypto-to-crypto exchange (both sale and purchase) for users.
2.2. These Terms apply only to Crypto Assets currently traded on Binance, Huobi, OKX, Kucoin, Gate.io, Pancakeswap (v2), Uniswap (v2), and Quickswap.
3.1. To list Coin, Requesting Party shall pay ChangeNOW a fee according to payment instructions given by ChangeNOW. The amount of fee depends on many factors, including, but not limited to: complexity and possibility of integration, time required for integration, the type of the asset, whether an asset is issued by Requesting Party, or not, and the type of the blockchain.
3.2. If Listing a certain asset is already underway, then no additional fee is required.
3.3. Listing initiative can be either made internally by ChangeNOW’s team, or initiated by Token issuers, or based on Requesting Party’s suggestions.
3.4. Each Token or Coin is submitted to an internal audit before being Listing which covers various aspects of the virtual currency, both technical and legal.
3.5. Coin Listing
3.5.1. Coin Listing is divided into two parts. At first, Coin becomes available “for purchase”, then “for sale” at ChangeNOW platform.
3.5.2. Listing time depends on the queue of other coins for listing and other factors. The estimated Listing time is discussed during the Listing application.
3.6. Token Listing
3.6.1. Once Token is listed, it becomes available both for purchase and sale at ChangeNOW platform.
3.6.2. Listing time depends on the queue of other tokens for listing and other factors. The approximate time for ERC20, BEP20, MATIC, and SOL Token Listing is 15 business days. The estimated Listing time for other assets is determined after the team receives the Listing application.
3.7. Fee payment conditions. Amount of fee that needs to be paid for Listing is estimated depending on, including, but not limited to: complexity and possibility of integration, time required for integration, the type of the asset, whether an asset is issued by Requesting Party, or not, the type of the blockchain.
3.8. ChangeNOW reserves the right to decline Listing without disclosing the reason; in that case, Listing fee will not be charged.
4. Due Diligence Audit
4.1. Due Diligence audit is divided into two parts: corporate profile review and virtual currency assessment criteria. Due diligence audit is being conducted by an internal dedicated audit committee composed of different field experts (legal and compliance, information security, business development).
5. Listing requirements
5.1. The following requirements are mandatory for Crypto Asset Listing at ChangeNOW:
- Current active Listing on CoinMarketCap platform with trackable markets.
- Current active Listing on one of the following liquidity providers: Binance, Huobi, OKX, Kucoin, Gate.io, Pancakeswap (v2), Uniswap (v2), and Quickswap.
- If this asset is Listed on Binance, Huobi, OKX, Kucoin, Gate.io, it must have a pairing with daily volume exceeding $300 000.
- If this asset is on Uniswap (v2) it must have ETH/wETH pairing, if the Token is on Pancakeswap (v2), it should have BNB/wBNB pairing, and if the assets listed on Quickswap, it must have MATIC/wMATIC pairing.
- If it is Uniswap, Pancakeswap, or Quickswap Token, the total amount of liquidity must exceed $100 000.
6. Delisting conditions
6.1. ChangeNOW reserves the right to delist any virtual currency from ChangeNOW at any time and for any reason without the obligation to state the reason for delisting.
6.2. ChangeNOW will begin a delisting review process in the following cases (examples are given by way of example only and not exhaustively):
- Liquidity drops below $100 000 (Crypto Asset can be listed back as soon as the amount goes back to the required level).
- Any form of non-compliance to the legal frameworks is identified by ChangeNOW.
- A decline in the reputation of the project and a decline in support from the community is identified by ChangeNOW.
- Token’s project has been publicly denounced as a scam.
- Upon request from legal authorities.
7. Risk Warning and No Liability
7.1. We do not guarantee that the virtual currency listed on our exchange platform will meet your needs or that access will not be interrupted.
7.2. The Due Diligence Audit does not provide any guarantees on the value or suitability of virtual currencies and/or projects. The Due Diligence Audit does not impose any liability on ChangeNOW and all listed virtual currencies are provided without warranty of any kind.
7.3. To the extent permitted by Law, ChangeNOW shall not be held liable for any damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of data, indirect or consequential loss.
8.1. If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms, contact us at email@example.com.
8.2. ChangeNOW reserves the right to change, amend, or terminate any of the parts of this policy or the entire policy altogether at any time for any reason.