How to Swap BNB to Binance Chain!
Migrating your token to a custom blockchain can be challenging and time-consuming. ChangeNOW’s Token Swap is a solution designed specifically to solve this problem. It is a service that takes care of all of the technical details of the migration process for you.
Main advantages of using Token Swap include:
- having custom solutions designed for your token
- letting us take care of the whole swap process, from the beginning till the very end
- providing your community with a hassle-free way of migration, they’ll love it!
Let’s look at some examples of how the overall process and solution will look.
For example, you are a Binance token holder. Recently it moved on its own blockchain. If you want to swap your Binance Coin from ERC-20 to BNB mainnet you can do so following the tutorial below! If you are lucky you may still be on time to use our limited offer to swap BNB at 1:1 rate.
How to swap BNB to Binance Chain
- Open the swap page
- Enter the desired amount, press Swap
- Put in the recipient’s address
- Check everything carefully! Then, click Confirm.
- Send the indicated amount of tokens to the provided address.
Step 1. Open the swap page
Open the https://changenow.io/swap/binance-coin page.
Step 2. Enter the desired amount, press Swap
Have fun with the 1:1 token swap rate!
Step 3. Put in the recipient’s address
It is the address that will receive the swapped Binance coins. If you do not have a BEP2 wallet yet, click “Don’t have a wallet yet?” above to start using a trusted wallet service.
Step 4. Check everything carefully! Then, click Confirm.
Take your time to make sure that everything is okay!
Step 5. Send the indicated amount of tokens to the provided address.
You can copy the address or use a QR-code.
If you want to have a similar custom solution for your own token, please contact (at [email protected]) our bizdev manager!