Chainlink (LINK) تبادل
تبادل على الفور Chainlink بأفضل سعر LINK ChangeNOW. لا حدود، والتسجيل والمتاعب. نحن نأخذ على بقية.
Top cryptocurrencies to exchange with Chainlink
What is Chainlink?
Chainlink was launched in September 2017, with a $32 million ICO that created exactly 1 billion LINK coins. It was founded by Sergey Nazarov and Steve Ellis, current CEO and CTO respectively. It wasn’t until May 2019 when Chainlink was launched on the Ethereum mainnet.
The most special thing about Chainlink is that information from the outside world doesn’t need to come from a single source of truth. Instead, sources of this information, known as oracles, form a decentralized network that makes sure data from outside the blockchain isn’t altered in any way.
The core idea behind it is to use a custom blockchain protocol (Ouroboros) that will outperform other blockchains, most notably Ethereum. The blockchain uses LINK as its coin. The all-time high price of LINK was $19.83 and its life cycle doesn’t contain many artificial jumps and volatility.
Chainlink - USD Exchange
With the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies, an increasing number of users are looking to buy LINK and other cryptos. With this purview, LINK to USD is one of the options that people are interested to seek. ChangeNOW facilitates its users with Chainlink/USD exchange in a seamless manner.
Chainlink Exchange Advantages on ChangeNOW
- ChangeNOW offers a non-custodial service for exchanging your crypto assets. In other words, it does not store your Chainlink on a hot wallet. It facilitates advanced security protocols to safeguard your cryptocurrency funds.
- You can instantly buy or sell Chainlink in a few minutes; all it takes is 5 simple steps.
- ChangeNOW offers a wide variety of currency pairs on its portal.
- You are not required to undergo the process of registration or KYC for transacting Chainlink.
- You can start buying Chainlink with as little as $2, and there are no limits for exchanging any crypto asset.