Cardano (ADA) تبادل
تبادل على الفور Cardano بأفضل سعر ADA ChangeNOW. لا حدود، والتسجيل والمتاعب. نحن نأخذ على بقية.
Top cryptocurrencies to exchange with Cardano
What Is Cardano?
Cardano is a crypto project that was launched in 2015, by a company named Input-Output Hong Kong (IOHK). It’s interesting to mention that the company’s manager is the co-founder of Ethereum! The platform is decentralized, and it uses a proof-of-stake algorithm to validate transactions.
The core idea behind it is to use a custom blockchain protocol (Ouroboros) that will outperform other blockchains, most notably Ethereum. The blockchain uses ADA as its coin. The latest ADA coin news imply this asset has a really bright future — it is obviously time for all the investors to get more information on the native Cardano currency. It is worth mentioning that most major exchanges allow the users to buy Cardano with fiat, so it gets even more easily accessible.
Cardano raised $63 million during its ICO, and the ADA coin’s all-time high was $1.18. The total supply of ADA coins is 31.63 billion.
The Best Cardano Exchange
Cardano is a promising cryptocurrency, and it uses a blockchain that will revolutionize online payments. Owning or trading ADA is in demand, and ChangeNOW promises fast and secure USD and crypto to ADA transactions. It will take place with the best possible rates, and there’s no need to worry about hidden costs.
Cardano Exchange Advantages on ChangeNOW
- ChangeNOW cares about your privacy and security. We are a non-custodial service, and we never control, store, or hold your funds in any way.
- The average transaction doesn’t take more than two minutes, and we aim to reduce the times further in the future.
- ChangeNOW is a versatile service that adapts to the crypto market. We add new and upcoming cryptocurrencies regularly and follow new trends.
- There is no need to register or provide any personal info for exchanging crypto. ChangeNOW simply needs your wallet data for sending the funds, and that’s it!
- Our service works no matter how large the amount involved.