COTI (COTI) Crypto Exchange
Instantly exchange COTI at the best COTI exchange rate on ChangeNOW. Free of limits, accounts, and worries. Spend your time and energy on what matters — we’ll handle the rest.
Top cryptocurrencies to exchange with COTI
What is COTI?
First and foremost, COTI is a next-generation blockchain-based payment platform having a namesake native cryptocurrency. Since 2019, it helps companies to create advanced fintech solutions to save time and money. COTI Pay performs quick and safe payments, white label payment network allows creating one’s own proprietary payment system with smaller fees and greater control, and the blockchain-based loyalty networks increase the profits and customer retention.
The project started off in 2016, and its mainnet went live in 2019. Its co-founders, fintech specialists Samuel Falkon and David Assaraf, were inspired by Satoshi Nakamoto’s idea of a peer-to-peer payment network. The team is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
COTI’s market rank is 335. Its market cap is over $23MM, and the price is about $0.04. COTI’s all-time high equals $0,12.
COTI - USD Exchange
COTI is a promising cryptocurrency, and it uses a blockchain that will revolutionize online payments. Owning or trading COTI is in demand, and ChangeNOW promises fast and secure COTI to USD transactions. It will take place with the best possible rates, and there is no need to worry about hidden costs.
COTI Exchange Advantages on ChangeNOW
- ChangeNOW cares about your privacy and security. We are a non-custodial service, and we never control, store, or hold your funds in any way.
- The average transaction does not take more than two minutes, and we aim to reduce the times further in the future.
- ChangeNOW is a versatile service that adapts to the crypto market. We add new and upcoming cryptocurrencies regularly and follow new trends.
- There is no need to register or provide any personal info for exchanging crypto. ChangeNOW simply needs your wallet data for sending the funds, and that's it!
- Our service works no matter how large is the amount involved.